TubingFun for the whole family!
Enjoy old-fashioned tubing at the Sea to Sky Gondola! Next to the Wonderland Lake Loop, about a 5-minute walk from the Summit Lodge, the tube park offers sliding fun for all ages. The tube park viewing deck is a great place to watch all of the action if you are not tubing. Close your day with a cup of hot chocolate or a soup in our Summit Lodge before boarding the gondola to return to the base.
- Cost: $5, which includes tube rental and unlimited access within tube park hours. Slide down and walk-up.
- Last rental: 4:00PM
- Tube park closes: 4:30PM
Restrictions and Recommendations
- Please Note: No other toboggans or sliding devices are permitted in the tube park or at the summit of the Sea to Sky Gondola.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult, must be taller than 105 cm (42 inches) and must be able to hold onto both handles on the tube.
- Everyone in the tube park is required to purchase a ticket, and the ticket must be attached securely to outerwear.
- Good footwear is essential, and it is recommended to wear waterproof clothing.
- Helmets are not required; however, we recommend them.
Discover more great events
With over 100+ events a year there is something for everyone!Learn More about Discover more great events
Dining Options for Everyone
We offer a unique, authentic Sea to Sky menu full of healthy food and beverage choices.Learn More about Dining Options for Everyone
Shopping & Retail
Find that perfect something at one of our retail stores.Learn More about Shopping & Retail