TubingFun for the whole family!
Enjoy old-fashioned tubing at the Sea to Sky Gondola
Next to the Wonderland Lake Loop, about a 5-minute walk from the Summit Lodge, the tube park offers sliding fun for all ages. The tube park viewing platform is a great place to watch all of the action if you are not tubing. Close your day with a cup of hot chocolate or soup in our Summit Lodge before boarding the gondola to return to the base.
- Hours: Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Cost: $5, which includes unlimited access within tube park hours. Slide down and walk-up.
- Last rental: 3:00 PM
Our Tube Park is open on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) as conditions permit. Please visit our Daily Conditions for the latest trail conditions and winter activity report. Tube Park tickets can be purchased at Guest Services or at the Summit Gift Shop.
Restrictions and Recommendations
- Please Note: No other toboggans or sliding devices are permitted in the tube park or at the summit of the Sea to Sky Gondola.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult, must be taller than 105 cm (42 inches) and must be able to hold onto both handles on the tube.
- Everyone in the tube park is required to purchase a ticket, and the ticket must be attached securely to outerwear.
- Good footwear is essential, and it is recommended to wear waterproof clothing.
- Helmets are not required; however, we recommend them.
Discover more great events
With both virtual and scaled back in-person events there is something for everyone!Learn More about Discover more great events
Sky Pilot Restaurant
Nestled in the Summit Lodge, at the peak of the gondola, is the Sky Pilot Restaurant.Learn More about Sky Pilot Restaurant
Shopping and Retail
Find that perfect something at one of our retail stores.Learn More about Shopping and Retail