HOURS FOR WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28

Due to a private event, last upload will be at 12PM. Last download at 3PM.
• All food outlets closed by 1pm
• Last access to lodge at 1pm (except for washrooms)

We apologize for the inconvenience.

9 AM to 6 PM (Last download at 7 PM) Groups & Weddings Education Weather & Cam 12

Weather and Cam

The weather data below reflects the temperatures at our Basecamp location. Alpine weather can be unpredictable please review our Trail Conditions report for the most up-to-date information from the summit. Dress appropriately for seasonal conditions at our summit. Proper footwear is essential - we recommend a good solid winter walking or hiking shoe when heading out on the trails.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions

12 ° c
Conditions: Partly cloudy

Web Cam - Current view from the Sea to Sky Gondola Summit

Upcoming Forecast

Tonight

14 ° c
Partly cloudy
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 14.

Wednesday

19 ° c
Chance of showers
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.

Thursday

20 ° c
A mix of sun and cloud
Sunny. High 20.

Friday

24 ° c
Sunny
High 24.

Saturday

25 ° c
Sunny
High 25.

Sunday

21 ° c
A mix of sun and cloud
High 21.