Goat Ridge - Chris Barton Photography

Current Squamish Conditions

Issued: Monday April 24, 2017 at 21:00 PDT
  • Currently

    9.6℃
    Wind: - 0 km/h
  • Monday night

    POP: 30%
    Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and overnight.
    Low 6.
  • Tuesday

    POP: 70%
    Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon.
    High 12.
  • Tuesday night

    POP: %
    Periods of rain.
    Low 6.
  • Wednesday

    POP: %
    Showers.
    High 11.
  • Wednesday night

    POP: 60%
    Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
    Low 6.

Events

See Our Schedule

Tickets & Passes

See our pricing

Hours of Operation

Know Before You Go