We Make it Easy
From Basecamp to Summit, the Sea to Sky Gondola makes it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. All of our Basecamp and Summit Lodge facilities are wheelchair and stroller accessible. The gondola cabins are designed to accommodate both wheelchairs and strollers and are capable of slowing or stopping for ease of access. The patio and viewing deck at the Summit are wheelchair accessible (snow conditions permitting) and can be accessed on the left-hand side of the building.
For visitors with babies and young children, the Panorama Trail and Spirit Trail are stroller accessible.
The following amenities are available to make the Sea to Sky Gondola as accessible as possible:
- Wheelchair accessible parking spaces directly adjacent to the Basecamp facilities
- Accessibility window for ticket purchases at Basecamp
- Wheelchair accessible gender-neutral washrooms available at the base and in the Summit Lodge (ask retail at Summit for directions)
- Wheelchair accessible tables are available at the Basecamp Cafe and in the Summit Lodge
- Baby changing tables at the base and at the summit