Start Date: Immediate Hours per week: 25-40 Wage: $15.00/hour
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
This role is an exciting opportunity if you love working outside and like to do a variety of tasks. Helping to build and maintain our trail system for our guests enjoyment.
• Do you love working outside and are comfortable working in all types of weather?
• Do you enjoy striking up conversation with people from all around the world?
• Do you find safety is always front of mind in everything you do?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building & maintaining trails by fixing retaining walls, clearing fallen trees, & shovelling snow
• Maintaining cleanliness around the Gondola and on all trails
• Assist other departments as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience working in a front line, guest facing position
• Excellent employee and public relations skills
• Energetic, dependable, and self-motivated
• Mechanically oriented, experience with a chain saw is a bonus
• Able to reason and react with quick, thoughtful judgment, while remaining calm under pressure
• Capable of performing physical/manual duties
• First Aid Training and BC Driver’s License is an asset
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola.com
Staff Accommodation may be available, with shared and single rooms, in houses and apartments. Please inquire about availability.