Full time, year round
Start Date: February 2020
Wage: Commensurate with experience
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Every day as a member of the Sales Team, you will welcome visitors from all over the world, along with locals, who make the gondola a weekly or even daily activity. This is your opportunity to grow your career with the gondola while working in your community in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment.
Our Sales and Marketing Team works to drive awareness and ultimately visits to the Sea to Sky Gondola. The Sales Supervisor will be a tactical position promoting, representing and selling the Sea to Sky Gondola locally and in the Vancouver area.
• Do you love managing details and ensuring all parties are kept in the loop?
• Do you enjoy executing events and love seeing it all come together?
• Do you enjoy interacting with clients in a positive manner?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise the day to day operation of the Group Sales desk ensuring proper training, staff coverage and service levels are being achieved
• Build relationships and programming with travel partners as outlined in the sales and marketing action plan in order to reach our yearly visit targets
• Consistently offer professional, engaging, and friendly service to internal colleagues and clients in person, via phone, and email
• Administer sales relationships and third-party ticket partners including contracts, ticket orders and sales collateral distribution
• Understand market insights that will impact strategic and tactical marketing decisions
• Lead community sales efforts
• Coordinate on-site hosting of sales and media fams
• Work with the Sea to Sky Gondola Guest Relations team to organize and fulfill sales contracts and provide great service
• Support the arrival and execution of weddings and corporate events at the Sea to Sky Gondola
• Represent the Sea to Sky Gondola at external events as required
• Responsible for managing Sales Inbox and ensuring prompt response to partner inquiries
• Daily tracking of sales through Centeman and other relevant sales channels
• Reconciliation of sales channels that sell Sea to Sky Gondola products
• Other responsibilities and duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
• Previous supervisory experience
• Willing to work weekends
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Business writing
• Ability to work as a team
• Flexible, can-do attitude
• Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook),
• Centaman and POS systems
• Highly motivated and goal oriented to represent and drive business to the Sea to Sky Gondola
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola.com
Staff accommodation may be available in newly constructed homes and apartments – please enquire for availability.