Quality Assurance Agent
Start Date: End Date:
Hours Per Week:
Wage: $13.25 training, $14.00 1st season
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Through surveying our guests, the Quality Assurance Agent plays an important role collecting guest feedback data that allows our organization to monitor satisfaction and continually strive to better itself. The ability to strike up a conversation with anyone is essential. Fast and accurate data entry is a must.
• Do you love interacting with guest and providing exceptional customer service?
• Do you enjoy striking up conversation with people from all around the world?
• Are you passionate about the outdoors?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greeting guests and personalizing interactions by asking appropriate and relevant questions and proactively listening to the answers
• Acting as an ambassador of Sea to Sky Gondola, is an expert in our products, policies, events, programs, and trail network
• Assists in quantifying data and distributing to departments
• Conducting surveys with guests throughout Sea to Sky Gondola facilities and on trails, following up with guests when necessary
• Distribution of promotional material on site and around the area as required
• Assists with meeting departmental and organizational objectives
• Handle guest concerns in a professional manner with solutions that work for both parties
• Perform other duties are requested by the manager and other team members as required
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of the Sea to Sky region & a passion for people and the outdoors
• Able to build and maintain strong relationships with our guests
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Computer literate with fast and accurate data entry skills
• Able to learn large amounts of information quickly and to ‘think on your feet’
• Able to meet department goals with minimal supervision
• Active listening skills and ability to ask relevant follow-up questions
• Outgoing and approachable
• Mature, friendly, and well-groomed
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola.com
Staff Accommodation may be available, with shared and single rooms, in houses and apartments. Please inquire about availability.