The Sea to Sky Gondola Season Passholder (the "Passholder") acknowledges that he/she has received and read the Terms and Conditions governing all Sea to Sky Gondola Pass (the “Pass”) products and hereby agrees that any personalized Pass issued by the Sea to Sky Gondola will be used only as provided in such Terms and Conditions. The Passholder will also adhere to the exclusion of liability, assumption of risk, and jurisdiction.
Terms and Conditions
The Sea to Sky Gondola Season Passholder (the "Passholder") acknowledges that he/she has received and read the Terms and Conditions governing all Sea to Sky Gondola Pass (the "Pass") products and hereby agrees that any personalized Pass issued by Sea to Sky Gondola will be used only as provided in such Terms and Conditions. Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and not for re-sale.
All Passholders will be required to sign a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks, and Indemnity Agreement ("Release Agreement") as a condition of receiving a Season Pass. By signing the Release Agreement, you will waive or give up certain legal rights, including the right to sue or claim compensation following an accident.
- You must have your Pass in your possession anytime that you want to access the Sea to Sky Gondola.
- If someone other than you is caught using your Pass, it will result in the loss of all Pass privileges.
- Re-prints: you will be charged an administrative fee of $25.00 per reprint.
- If you are not a current passholder, your new Annual Passes are valid from date-of-purchase for 365 days.
- If you are renewing your current pass, your new Annual Pass will be valid the day after your current pass expires, for 365 days.
- All prices are shown Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included in published Pass prices.
- Valid photo ID with your birthdate is required for Pass pick-up.
- Children are also required to provide proof of age with a BC Care Card, Passport, or valid birth certificate.
- Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- The Sea to Sky Gondola reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to amend these Terms and Conditions.
Days of operation are weather dependent and Sea to Sky Gondola reserves the right to change operating hours, operating days of all facilities depending upon conditions - weather, operational restrictions or otherwise.