As local passholders, you told us that you love the Sea to Sky Gondola and all the fun things to do up here - from hiking and snowshoeing to yoga and live music. You wished the Annual Pass was more affordable, so you can experience the spectacular views and wilderness more often. Well, we listened and decided to make an Annual Pass for the Sea to Sky Gondola even more accessible for all.
If you are a new Annual Passholder, your pass will be valid for 365 days from your date of purchase, so you can experience the amazing events and activities on offer all year around.
If you are a current Spring Annual Passholder, your pass will expire on April 30. Renew your current annual pass anytime before April 30, 2017 and your pass will be valid until April 30, 2018.
If you are a current Winter Passholder, your pass will expire on April 30. Purchase an annual pass anytime before April 30, 2017 and your pass will be valid until April 30, 2018.
If you purchased an Annual Pass at Christmas time, your pass will expire on December 31, 2017. Please note, you will be able to renew at the sale price in December 2017.
Please note, Summer and Winter season passes are no longer available.
|Family (2 adults, 2 child/youth)||$349||$299|
|Dog (ride down only pass)**||$69||$49|
* The gondola will be closed from April 24 - 27, 2017 for scheduled maintenance.
* All prices shown in CDN dollars (Taxes not included)
* For a complete list of Passholder Terms & Conditions, please see TERMS & CONDITIONS
* CURRENT PASSHOLDERS: This new pass will be valid for 365 days after your current pass expires.
** Must purchase at Guest Services
- 20% discount on day tickets for friends when you show your pass at the ticket window (up to 4 friends per day)
- 20% off at retail (not including sale items)
- Discounts at select Vancouver Attractions. See details.
- Free access to events such as the Spirit of Christmas, Sunday Socials, Easter Egg Hunt and more.
Where to buy
- Buy your annual pass online.
- By phone 604 892-2551, from 10am - 5pm or leave a message and we will call you back.
- At Sea to Sky Gondola, in Guest Services, from 10am - 6pm.