Start Date: Early June End Date: Mid September
Hours Per Week: 30 to 40
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Our Parking Attendants are often the first interaction our guests have with the Gondola, making this position vitally important to ensuring the experience is exceptional. Welcoming guests to the gondola, answering questions about activities and programming
• Do you love working outside and are comfortable working in all types of weather?
• Do you enjoy striking up conversation with people from all around the world?
• Do you find yourself thinking safety in all that you do?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directing vehicles in the parking lot to safely and efficiently park according to parking plan
• Greet each and every guest in a friendly manner, making eye contact whenever possible
• General landscaping duties (watering, weeding, tree trimming, flower beds etc.)
• Strive to assist the guest before the guest asks and provide physical assistance when required
• Adhere to all operational and safety procedures
• Keep all areas tidy, uncluttered, and littler free
• Prepare and complete required documents
• Assist other departments as needed
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Experience working in a front line, guest facing position
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
• Previous parking experience an asset
• Excellent employee and public relations skills
• Energetic, dependable, and self-motivated
• Able to reason and react with quick, thoughtful judgment, while remaining calm under pressure
• Capable of performing physical/manual duties and meet the grooming standards
• First Aid Training and BC Driver’s License is an asset
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola.com
Staff Accommodation is available, with shared and single rooms, in newly constructed houses and apartments.