Start Date: November 1st
Hours Per Week: 16-30 depending on guest visits
Wage: $15.65/hour plus gratuities
Available Positions: 1 part time
Shifts: Friday - Sunday
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Our Bartenders work at 885 meters above Sea Level in the Summit Lodge with spectacular views of Howe Sound. They work in a very busy, fast paced environment supporting our bar and beverage service and always endeavour to create memorable guest experiences.
Do You Enjoy…
- Tending bar, mixing drinks, pulling draft, prepping garnishes, and re-stocking?
- Maintaining a meticulous and organized environment?
- Striking up conversations with guests from around the world?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve drinks at the Edge Bar in the Summit Lodge with high proficiency
- Interact with customers promoting Sea to Sky Gondola facilities and services
- Promote sustainability through adherence to our recycling & composting procedures
- Bar set up & tear down, clean up, inventory counts and reconciliation, & restocking products
- When catering events are taking place, bartenders may be required to support the catering and other F&B services at the Summit Lodge
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous bartending experience is a must (high volume)
- Accurate and efficient handling of cash & credit card transactions and POS experience
- Proven ability in managing time is critical; must be able to plan and execute effectively and efficiently while remaining calm under stressful situations
- Serving it Right an asset
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis