Join Our Team
We are Squamish's Gondola, and we have some exciting positions available on our team!
If you love Squamish and would like to be a part of a team that's foundation is built upon its strength, determination, and resilience, come and join us!
Enjoy the beauty and natural wonder of everything that makes the Sea to Sky Gondola what it is. If you love people and are passionate about customer service and providing an exceptional guest experience each and every time, you'll love being here!
We have full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal, and volunteer roles available. Just about something for everyone!
Applications for employment are now open, and we look forward to meeting you!
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive wages – above minimum wage
- Suitable positions for every age, skillset, and availability
- Employer paid extended health and medical benefits (including spouse & dependents) after 3 months for year-round positions, and after one year for seasonal employees*
- Employer and Family Assistance Program, including CBT
- Family pass (spouse/common-law, 2 children living at home under 19 years of age)*
- Daily discounts for friends and family tickets, 25% discount for family F&B if you share a meal with them
- Discounts on Food and Beverage (per diem for F&B staff on days you work), 50% off for other departments when you work
- Discounts in Retail (25%)
- Working with amazing people from all over the world
- Fun staff events (climbing, paddle boarding, games night, biking, etc.)
- Epic views of Howe Sound and access to amazing hiking trails and outdoor recreation
- Pro deals for gear and services/businesses around town
- Subsidized housing in newly built condos and townhouses
YEAR ROUND OPPORTUNITIES:
Our team is excited to welcome some new faces and provide great service to our guests. Year round positions are eligible for extended health benefits after 90 days.* taxable benefit
Click on each job title for the full job description
The protection and safety of our gondola operation is of utmost importance to us. Our Overnight Gondola Operations personnel are responsible for the ensuring the facilities are secure overnight & are ready to welcome our Guests each morning.
Our Shuttle drivers safely and efficiently move team members from staff accommodation and satellite parking facilities to our Gondola Base. Their exceptional guest service skills, courteous demeanour, and sense of humour will provide team members with an enjoyable experience.
AVAILABLE SEASONAL ROLES:
Click the job title for the full job description
Our Education Guides deliver transformative educational experiences that engage, thrill, and inspire young minds with hands on learning and interactive demonstrations. Our curriculum is designed to meet the British Columbia Ministry of Education’s learning outcomes for each grade and to enhance learning and participation by bringing education to life. This is an “as needed” role when school, youth, or camp groups are visiting.
Are you looking to be involved in your community and have a passion for customer service and the outdoors? Join our team as a volunteer!