Join Our Team
We are Squamish's Gondola, and we have some exciting positions available on our team!
If you love Squamish and would like to be a part of a team that's foundation is built upon its strength, determination, and resilience, come and join us!
Enjoy the beauty and natural wonder of everything that makes the Sea to Sky Gondola what it is. If you love people and are passionate about customer service and providing an exceptional guest experience each and every time, you'll love being here!
We have full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal, and volunteer roles available. Just about something for everyone!
Applications for employment are now open, and we look forward to meeting you!
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive wages – above minimum wage
- Suitable positions for every age, skillset, and availability
- Employer paid extended health and medical benefits (including spouse & dependents) after 3 months for year-round positions, and after one year for seasonal employees*
- Employer and Family Assistance Program, including CBT
- Family pass (spouse/common-law, 2 children living at home under 19 years of age)*
- Daily discounts for friends and family tickets, 25% discount for family F&B if you share a meal with them
- Discounts on Food and Beverage (per diem for F&B staff on days you work), 50% off for other departments when you work
- Discounts in Retail (25%)
- Working with amazing people from all over the world
- Fun staff events (climbing, paddle boarding, games night, biking, etc.)
- Epic views of Howe Sound and access to amazing hiking trails and outdoor recreation
- Pro deals for gear and services/businesses around town
- Subsidized housing in newly built condos and townhouses (below market rates and NO bunk beds!)
YEAR ROUND OPPORTUNITIES:
Our team is excited to welcome some new faces and provide great service to our guests. Year round positions are eligible for extended health benefits after 90 days.* taxable benefit
Click on each job title for the full job description
The protection and safety of our gondola operation is of utmost importance to us. Our Overnight Gondola Operations personnel are responsible for the ensuring the facilities are secure overnight & are ready to welcome our Guests each morning.
AVAILABLE SEASONAL ROLES:
Click the job title for the full job description
Our 3rd Cooks work in all food outlets of the Summit Lodge Food Service to prepare, cook and present food according to Sea to Sky Gondola’s standard recipes. Our open line allows our cooks to engage with our guests and suggestively sell food and beverage products.
Our Production Cooks prepare products for daily service, weddings, special events and grab & go. In this role, our team members will have the opportunity to learn new cooking styles and recipes.
Our cleaners move throughout the facilities, while Guests are present, ensuring all areas remain clean and tidy. If you take pride in making things shine, and have an attention to detail, this role is perfect for you!
Our Bartenders create memorable guest experiences by handmaking speciality cocktails, pouring local draft beer and serving a full range of wine. This role offers the opportunity to work both indoors and outdoors, either overlooking the beautiful Howe sound or connecting with guests in the backyard.
Our dishwashers are a key role in our kitchen! If you love keeping organized and have an attention to detail, this role is a great entry into food service...
Our Shipper & Receiver receives products from vendors and ships them to the appropriate business areas...
Our Education Guides deliver transformative educational experiences that engage, thrill, and inspire young minds with hands on learning and interactive demonstrations. Our curriculum is designed to meet the British Columbia Ministry of Education’s learning outcomes for each grade and to enhance learning and participation by bringing education to life. This is an “as needed” role when school, youth, or camp groups are visiting.
Are you looking to be involved in your community and have a passion for customer service and the outdoors? Join our team as a volunteer!