Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in employment with Sea to Sky Gondola! If you are passionate about customer service, work well in a team environment, and love the outdoors - you'll love working with us!
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Gondola pass (also eligible for family pass for immediate family)
- Free transit pass
- Daily discounts for friends and family tickets
- Discounts on Food and Beverage (per diem for F&B staff on days you work), 50% off for other departments
- Discounts in Retail (25%)
- Competitive wages – above minimum wage
- Working with amazing people from all over the world
- Fun staff events (climbing, paddle boarding, games night, biking etc.)
- Epic views of Howe Sound and access to amazing hiking trails and outdoor recreation
- Extended health and medical benefits (including spouse & dependents)
- Pro deals for gear and services/businesses around town
- Subsidized housing in newly built condos and townhouses (below market rates and NO bunk beds!)
(Click on the job title for full job description)
Our line cooks work in all food outlets of the Summit Lodge Food Service, from the Sky Pilot Restaurant, to Bohdi's Snack Shack, our team has a diverse opportunity...
You are the heart of the kitchen and will be setting up each food outlet for daily success...
From hand crafting speciality coffees and merchandising freshly baked pastries to personally connecting with customers from all walks of life...
Our day cleaners move throughout the facilities, while guests are present, ensuring all areas remain clean and tidy...
As the sole occupant of the base operation overnight, the Overnight Basecamp Custodian is responsible for regularly patrolling the grounds...