Health and SafetyOur Commitment to Health And Safety
The health and safety of our guests, team members, and community is our highest priority. The Sea to Sky Gondola supports BC's Provincial Health orders and recommendations, and we strongly encourage our guests to know and follow the current guidelines.
We have implemented a number of safety measures including:
Your Own Private GondolaOnly COVID-19 bubble groups will be riding the gondola together. Please maintain physical distance from other groups and adhere to directional signage on all bridges, trails, and lookouts.
Easy to Purchase Online TicketsWhile you can purchase tickets at Guest Services upon arrival, we do encourage guests to purchase online in advance. Save yourself both time and money plus enjoy the benefit of heading straight to the lift with your online ticket.
Contactless PaymentOnsite you can expect to find all transactions are cashless. This includes Guest Services, all Food & Beverage outlets, and the Sea to Sky Gondola Gift Shop.
Proof of Vaccination Required to Enter Upper Floor of the Summit LodgeAs per the current Provincial Health Order, proof of vaccination is required for guests 12+ to access the upper floor of the Summit Lodge. Individuals 19+ will also need to show one piece of government-issued photo ID.
Face Coverings Required in all Public Indoor SpacesAs per the current Provincial Health Order, face coverings are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+). This includes inside Guest Services, the Sea to Sky Gondola Gift Shop, and the Summit Lodge as well as inside all washroom facilities.
Increased Cleaning and Sanitization ProtocolsWe have worked to reduce the number of touch points and implemented rigorous cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing protocols. In addition, the Sea to Sky Gondola facilities including the gondola cabins have been treated with an antimicrobial surface protection product. This odourless product kills germs on contact for an added layer of protection for our guests and staff.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the Sea to Sky Gondola.
- If you do not feel well, please do not come to the Sea to Sky Gondola. Please stay home, and, when in doubt, call 8-1-1 or get tested.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the Sea to Sky Gondola.
- Please respect physical distancing and obey all posted signage for distancing measures.
- If you do not wish to participate or adhere to the above-mentioned safety measures, please do not visit the Sea to Sky Gondola.