Health and SafetyOur Commitment to Health And Safety
The health and safety of our guests, team members, and community is our highest priority. The Sea to Sky Gondola supports BC's Provincial Health orders and recommendations, and we strongly encourage our guests to know and follow the current guidelines.
We have implemented a number of safety measures including:
Face Coverings in Indoor Spaces RecommendedAs per the current phase 3 BC's restart plan, masks are recommended in public indoor settings for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated.
Physical DistancingMaintain 2 metres (6 feet) physical distance from others not in your group. Only COVID-19 bubble groups will be riding the gondola together. Please adhere to directional signage on all bridges, trails, and lookouts for the safety of everyone.
Increased Cleaning and Sanitization ProtocolsWe have worked to reduce the number of touch points and implemented rigorous cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing protocols. In addition, the Sea to Sky Gondola facilities including the gondola cabins have been treated with an antimicrobial surface protection product. This odourless product kills germs on contact for an added layer of protection for our guests and staff.
Contactless PaymentFor your safety, all transactions will be cashless. This includes at Guest Services, all Food & Beverage outlets, the Sea to Sky Gondola Gift Shop, and all other points of sale. For the best experience, purchase your tickets online in advance.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the Sea to Sky Gondola.
- If you do not feel well, please do not come to the Sea to Sky Gondola. Please stay home, and, when in doubt, call 8-1-1 or get tested.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, please do not come to the Sea to Sky Gondola until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the Sea to Sky Gondola.
- Please respect physical distancing and obey all posted signage for distancing measures.
- If you do not wish to participate or adhere to the above-mentioned safety measures, please do not visit the Sea to Sky Gondola.