At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
As one of the first points of contact for guests to the Sea to Sky Gondola, the Volunteer Host is responsible for giving accurate information on our products and services, trails, special events as well as the Squamish area. The Volunteer Host provides value added services to enhance the guest experience.
• Do you love interacting with guest and providing exceptional customer service?
• Do you enjoy striking up conversation with people from all around the world?
• Are you passionate about the outdoors?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acting as an ambassador of the Sea To Sky Gondola
• Greeting and interacting with guests promoting Sea to Sky Gondola facilities and services
• Ability to impart expert level knowledge about our products and services to our guests
• Distribution of promotional material on site and around the area as required
• Providing value added experiences for guests such as taking pictures, recommending a walk, or providing local knowledge
• Assisting and supporting interpretative tours, assisting the execution of special events and assisting in high volume areas as needed
• Communicating any feedback and suggestions from the guests to the Guest Services Lead Hand/Manager
• Committing to a minimum of two days per month, including weekends and holidays
If you can see yourself performing the duties listed, please send a resume and a letter introducing yourself to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola.com