Do you have your Annual Pass yet? Learn about upgrading.
A one-of-a-kind backyard dining series for guests to enjoy a seafood boil designed menu all while sharing the experience with friends and neighbours as a long table format. Sourcing quality ingredients and seasonal produce we've worked hard to showcase the best flavours for our diners.
The dinners begin at 6pm and there is one seating per night. Please be at the Summit by 6pm to be seated by our host.
A cool refreshing glass of southern style ice tea
Homemade pasta salad
Corn on the cob
A mix of seafood (mussels, shrimp & soft shell crab)
Dessert is a berry crumble
Passholder (*does not include tax or lift ticket)
Non-Passholder (*does not include tax or lift ticket)
|Child Seafood Boil (7-12 years old)||$18.00||$22.00|
|Child Menu: macaroni and cheese or hot dog (6-12 years old)||$7.50||$9.00|
Reservations required, spaces limited. Please call 604-892-2550. Please note, passholders cannot purchase online they need to call the reservations team.
- Adult passholder price including tax and grat is $46.45. Adult non-passholder price including tax and grat is $61.95
- Child seafood boil passholder price including tax and grat is $22.31. Child seafood boil non-passholder price including tax and grat is $27.26
- Cancellation policy: For a full refund, you must call us more than 48 hours before the event date. To cancel, call 604-892-2550. If necessary, please leave a voicemail.
- Menu is subject to changes
- Lift tickets: discounted round-trip lift ticket can be purchased at 25% off our Window Rate
- Dinner takes place in our Summit Plaza and will be moved into the Lodge if there is rain
As featured on CBC.ca, read the article here.