Part time,weekends $15/hour to start
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Our dishwashers work in all areas of the Summit Lodge Food Service keeping wares and equipment clean and organized. As a key member of the kitchen, our Dishwashers are counted upon to ensure proper receiving, storage, and rotation of food products to comply with health department regulation. Duties may include help with food preparation.
• Do you enjoy cleaning and keeping areas tidy?
• Are you okay getting wet while you are working?
• Would you like to learn more about how a kitchen works and how food is stored and prepared?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Washing dishes and maintain cleanliness of dish area
• Maintaining the organization of kitchen equipment, tools, and dishes
• Assisting with preparation of fresh food products
• Organizing composting and recycling
• Logging water temps of the dishwasher and maintain levels of cleaning solutions
• Ensure that all equipment is in working order and well maintained
• Handling and storing all food products properly including temperatures, rotation, and labeling
Required Skills and Experience:
• Strong communication skills
• Mature, friendly, and well-groomed
• Ability to delegate and take direction
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola.com
Staff Accommodation may be available, with shared and single rooms, in newly constructed houses and apartments. Please inquire about availability.