Hours Per Week: 16-20
Wage: $14/hour training & then $15/hour
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
The cleanliness of our gondola operation is very important to us. Our day cleaners move throughout the facilities, while guests are present, ensuring all areas remain clean and tidy.
• Do you enjoy cleaning?
• Are you comfortable making conversation with guests while you work?
• Are you a self-starter who is detail oriented?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean all areas of the operation, including washrooms, floors, tables, and offices
• Complete regular walkabouts to check cleanliness of different areas
• Jump in to help other team members with bussing when required
• Answer guest questions and make conversations with guest while working.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Physically fit with the ability to do physical work for 8 to 10 hours in a row
• Strong time management skills
• Safety oriented with the ability and commitment to following all Worksafe procedures
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola.com
Staff Accommodation may be available, with shared and single rooms, in newly constructed houses and apartments.