Hours Per Week: Casual. Min. 2 shifts/ month
Wage: $12.70/ hour plus gratuities
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Our Bartenders work at 885 meters above Sea Level in the Summit Lodge with spectacular views of Howe Sound. They work in a very busy, fast paced environment supporting our Catering Team in the bar and always endeavour to create memorable guest experiences.
Do You Enjoy…
• Tending bar, mixing drinks, pouring draft, preparing garnishes, and re-stocking?
• Maintaining a meticulous and organized environment?
• Striking up conversations with guests from around the world?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and serve drinks during events (mainly weddings) and support the Catering Team
• Interact with guests during events promoting Sea to Sky Gondola facilities and services
• Promote sustainability through adherence to our recycling & composting procedures
• Bar set up & tear down (satellite bar as well), clean up, reconciliation & restocking products
Required Skills and Experience:
• Previous bartending experience is a must (high volume)
• Accurate and efficient handling of cash & credit card transactions and POS experience
• Proven ability in managing time is critical; must be able to plan and execute effectively and efficiently while remaining calm under stressful situations
• Serving it Right certificate
• Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola.com. Please specify if you are seeking casual or full time employment.