Hours Per Week: 8-20
Wage: $12.65/hour training, $13.10 first season
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Working at 885 meters above sea level with a view of the Howe Sound, our Bussers move around the lodge interacting with guests and clearing tables. In this position, our Team Members have the opportunity to promote our culture of sustainability through adherence to our in depth recycling and composting procedures.
• Do you enjoy striking up conversation with people from all around the world?
• Are you passionate about reducing our environmental footprint?
• Do you like keeping things tidy and organized?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Regularly interacts with gondola guests in a positive and engaging manner
• Clear and clean tables in the Summit Lodge
• Maintain cleanliness of bussing stations and condiment stations
• Interact with customers, promoting Sea to Sky Gondola facilities and services
• Direct guests to appropriate F&B service stations depending on business volumes, dietary concerns, and special events
• Support bar/beverage service through washing glasses and restocking products as required
• Room set up and clean up as identified by Operations Supervisor
• Ensure compliance with Sea to Sky Gondola Occupational Health and Safety Program
• Support the Catering and other F&B Services at the Summit Lodge
Required Skills and Experience:
• Previous F&B table service experience is an asset
• POS (point of sale) experience an asset
• Excellent attention to detail & problem solving skills
• Able to remain calm under stressful situations
• Passion for people and the outdoors
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola.com
Staff Accommodation may be available, with shared and single rooms, in newly constructed houses and apartments. Please inquire about availability.