Shop Local this Holiday SeasonStay Local and Support Local
11 December, 2020
We are making staying local and shopping local a little easier this season. The Sea to Sky Gondola Gift Shop is fully stocked with something for everyone. Many of our products come from all around the world but many are also made locally.
The Sea to Sky Gondola Gift Shop is open daily from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Enjoy 30% off (40% off for passholders) until Sunday, December 20. For everyone's safety, the capacity of shoppers will be reduced in order to maintain physical distancing, masks are mandatory inside the Gift Shop and we will only be accepting cashless payment (credit and debit cards for payment).
Local Gifts for Everyone on Your list
Totem Poles - Boma (North Vancouver)
Soy Candles - Howe Sound Soapworks (Squamish)
Dream Catchers - Monague Native Gifts (Mission)
Dream Catcher Jewelry - Monague Native Gifts (Mission)
Stocking Stuffers Made with Care
- Little & Stud Earrings - Katie Youwe (Squamish)
- Airplants and Stained Glass Holders - Hastings Creek Glass (North Vancouver)
- Goats Milk Soap - Howe Sound Soapworks (Squamish)
Art, Cards, and More!
- Cards, prints, and canvasses, re-usable shopping bags - Andy Anissimoff (Squamish)
- Cards, prints, and canvasses - Danyne Johnston (North Vancouver)
- Squamish the Shining Valley by Kevin McLane
- Building the Sea to Sky Gondola and Summit Lodge by Stephane Perron