Mid-Week Adventure at Sea to Sky GondolaFun for the whole Family
16 July, 2020
Who's up for a mid-week adventure? If you are looking for a little more space and more ease in which to enjoy it add a mid-week visit to the Sea to Sky Gondola to your summer bucket list.
5 Reasons to Add Sea to Sky Gondola to Your Summer Bucket List
- With reduced capacity in place, its not as busy which means you may have the trails and viewpoints to yourself.
- We have a trail for children called Alpine Alley that has rock climbing features, chains, ropes, balancing areas, a slide and animal games. Enjoy a complementary Family Tour of Alpine Alley daily at 11:30am. (see link below for more details)
- We are offering extended hours and 40% off on Fridays and Saturday’s after 4:00 pm. (see link below for more details)
- The NEW Sky Pilot Restuarant is open and has an amazing kids menu.
- We have very efficient Covid-19 protocols in place including a private sanitized gondola, limited guests, directional signage and hand sanitizer available throughout the operation.