Experience adventure by nature any time of year with an Annual Pass! One pass gives you access to four seasons of events and activities at the Sea to Sky Gondola.
There are a million reasons why having an Annual Pass is a good idea, but here are a few of our favourites.
In the Spring
1. Enjoy an Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch at the Summit with a very special guest, the Easter Bunny!
2. Escape the April showers by seeking cover and a cozy drink in our cozy Summit Lodge.
3. Watch the Spring flowers come into bloom.
4. Try out the new Highline Trail to get your heart pumping. Located near the Tube Park entrance, this 1.2 km loop with certainly satisfy your craving for a new adventure.
5. Treat your mom to the adventure she deserves and spend quality time together at the Summit on Mother’s Day.
6. Walk the Panorama Trail to view the iconic Chief from 885m above sea level, allowing you to admire all three distinct peaks.
7. Experience year-round family-friendly performances from artists like Bobs and LoLo and Norman Foote.
8. If you struggle with mobility, the gondola cabins and summit lodge are wheelchair and stroller friendly, allowing for access into terrain that was previously inaccessible. The Spring tends to be less busy, so you can enjoy the sights of the Summit at your own pace.
9. In the Spring we have holiday-themed storytime every month. From Valentine’s to St. Patrick’s Day, it is a fun change of scenery for young kids and their parents. See more.
In the Summer
10. Enjoy outdoor concerts every Friday night at our Mountain Music Series
11. Find your zen with Mountaintop Yoga in the summer, overlooking the mountains and ocean.
12. Looking for some pre-weekend fun? This year we will be introducing a special dinner event on Thursday nights along with later operating hours. Stay tuned for an announcement on our Facebook page.
13. The view from the viewing deck is the perfect place to watch the sunset and sip a glass of wine at the end of a hot summer day.
14. Bring your dog along for your next Sea to Summit hike and take the stunning gondola ride down together. Read about our dog pass.
15. Make new friends while hiking with TWO weekly hiking events this year!
16. Bring your lunch and enjoy a picnic with a stunning view.
17. Get an awesome cardio workout done by hiking up Sea to Summit Trail.
18. Inspire your kiddos with a love for nature and knowledge to stay safe in the outdoors with a walk through the Alpine Alley Kids' Trail.
19. Hike Al's Habrich trail and see Squamish from a totally new perspective.
In the Fall
20. Trick-or-Treat 885m above sea level at Halloween trick-or-treat in October.
21. Enjoy a date night with your hunny with a romantic Harvest Dinner in October.
22. Break out your photography skills with a nature photoshoot. Cloudy days provide the best lighting for photographs!
23. The cooler temperatures provide ideal conditions for hiking.
24. Change up your "office" scenery if you work from home by bringing your laptop to get some work done in the Summit Lodge.
25. Try Sparky's Spin, a short, heart-pumping loop from the Summit Lodge under the lift line, connecting to the Upper Sea to Summit Trail.
27. While the kids settle into their "back to school" routine, start a new routine with morning walks along the Panorama Trail.
28. Party like a local at our Local's Day celebration before the end of the season.
29. During our annual maintenance closure in November, use your Annual Pass to get discounts at other great attractions around Vancouver.
In the Winter
30. The Co-Pilot Cafe serves Galileo Coffee, taking your morning coffee to new heights, literally!
31. Build a snowman in the plaza at the summit.
32. Spend an afternoon snowshoeing in the alpine.
33. The 10-minute gondola ride is an amazing opportunity to meet new people from around the world who share your passion for the outdoors.
34. Enjoy the Spirit of Christmas event series featuring photos with Santa, festive concerts and a gourmet wine pairing dinner.
35. Shopping for Christmas presents is as easy as going to the Summit or Basecamp retail store. Passholders even get 20% off all regular priced items.
36. Slide down in the tube park when the snow comes back.
37. Escape the rain by rising above it all into the snow at the summit.
38. The Summit Lodge provides a spectacular backdrop for your office Christmas party or other holiday events.
39. With the whole family in town for the holidays, treat them to a day to remember by exploring the Winter Wonderland at the Summit. With an Annual Pass, receive 20% off day tickets for up to 4 guests.