Annual Passes on Sale until April 30, 2017
Need help deciding? Our staff, who are here most often, put together their list of reasons to get an annual pass. We chose the number 52 for the number of weeks in a year.
Take a look at all the great activities and events you have access to with the Annual Pass.
Reason #1: Why not?!
Getting up to the summit is a positive and productive way to spend your time. It’s relaxing to distance yourself from the hustle n' bustle at sea-level and get into nature.
Reasons for the soul
2. Get away from your computer and phone.
3. Enjoy the best view around while sipping on your morning coffee.
4. Make connections with people from all over the world during gondola rides to, and from, the summit.
5. Enjoy a number of wonderful dinner events at our summit every month in winter, including wine pairing dinners, beer pairing dinners, special occasions such as Valentine's Day, and more.
6. You get to sit on the deck with a glass of wine and watch the sun set over Howe Sound any day you want.
7. Have a picnic with a view.
8. Warm up by the outdoor fireplace with hot cocoa on one of those days where you feel like there is nothing to do.
9. Get to know our super friendly staff, who are also Sea to Sky locals.
10. Watch the Hairfarmers (three times!) at our Mountain Music Series on the Summit Lodge deck.
11. Watch the eagles circle around the summit in the mornings.
12. Slide down in the tube park when the snow comes back.
13. Watch a football game at the Edge Bar on a rainy weekend day (or hockey).
14. Have a glass of wine in front of the woodstove in the Summit Lodge.
15. Get away from the rainy valley and play in the snow during winter.
16. Celebrate with us at our third birthday on May 13, 2017.
17. Try geocaching at the summit.
18. Read a book or bring your laptop to get some work done in the Summit Lodge.
19. In the summer, come up after work with friends, grab a burger and drinks, and watch the sun set over the mountains.
20. See a BC coastal rainforest at its best - rain or shine.
21. On Friday nights from June to August, ride up to the Summit Lodge and check-out our self-serve barbecue (no reservations), and relax on the patio with friends and live music.
22. Recharge and forget your everyday problems.
23. Connect with nature.
24. Soak up the sun and enjoy the serenity.
25. Spirit of Christmas events in December 2017.
26. Date night with your hunny.
27. Propose to your loved one on the gondola, or at the summit.
28. Our gift shop supports local crafters and artists and is worth checking out for gifts. Passholders get 20% off retail all the time!
29. Great thing to do on rainy days, when the clouds are thick and the sky is pouring. The forest along our trails is very majestic and peaceful.
30. If you get a season pass you can become a "regular", and if you're a "regular" you get to hang around other "regulars" and do regular things like, drink coffee, read books, play cards, lounge, watch TV and more at the coolest place around (yes, this reason is a little odd, but one of our staff members truly wrote this).
31. Participate in our Rise & Climb Sea to Summit challenge.
32. Squamish and the Sea to Sky Gondola were both mentioned in the New York Times’ 52 Places to Go in 2015 list. Pretty awesome.
Reasons for the family
33. Make those kids tired with a walk through the Alpine Alley Kids' Trail.
34. Make new family traditions, such as photos with Santa during our Spirit of Christmas series.
35. A great place to get awesome family photos.
36. Build a snowman in the plaza at the summit.
37. Run your dog’s energy down by hiking up with your 4-legged friend and taking the stunning gondola ride down. Read about our dog pass.
38. The Easter egg hunt & Easter brunch in April 2018.
39. Spend Mothers’ Day at the gondola, on Sunday, May 8, 2016. Passholders get 20% off tickets for friends (4) any day of the year!
40. Halloween trick-or-treat in October 2017.
Reasons for your body
42. Get outside for necessary exercise with a view.
43. You can hike the trails whenever you wish.
44. Get an awesome cardio workout done by hiking up Sea to Summit Trail.
45. Experience mountaintop yoga in the summer. This year, we will have more yoga classes. Stay tuned.
46. If you are daring, enter our Sea to Sky Scramble ascent race on the Sea to Summit Trail. June 2018..
47. Snowshoeing (when the snow comes back).
48. Try our new trail, Sparky's Spin, a short, heart-pumping loop from the Summit Lodge under the lift line. This trail opens May 1!
49. Walk the Panorama Trail for plenty of views.
50. Hike Al's Habrich trail and see Squamish from a totally new perspective.
51. Wheelchair accessible gondola, Summit Lodge and some of the hiking trails.
52. Meet other nature-lovers like you! For local seniors, every Wedesday is a Seniors' Social.