We're open late, daily from August 4-19, for our inaugural "Sunset Stretch"; two weeks of longer summer hours.
1. Spice up your weeknight routine by having dinner on our stunning patio.
Enjoy a hearty, locally sourced burger, or a fresh, crisp salad at the summit of the Sea to Sky Gondola. There is something for everyone with many delicious options to choose from.
2. Watch some of the best sunsets of the year from 885m above sea level.
The sun sets daily just before 9pm. Watch the sun fall behind the mountains and light up The Sound with vivid colours.
3. Enjoy 50% off lift tickets after 5pm on Saturday nights.
Every Saturday night form now until September 23, enjoy half price lift tickets after 5pm. With the discount, an adult lift ticket costs $22.
4. Enjoy a Friday night concert as part of the Mountain music series.
With a different band every week, Mountain Music is the perfect chance to unwind after a busy week. This summer's lineup ranges from classic rock to world fusion, so everyone can find their groove.
5. Indulge in a weeknight hike on one of our trails.
Unwind from your day on one of our beautiful walking or hiking trails. Whether its a 7.5km hike up the Sea to Summit trail, or a short walk around the Panorama trail, there is plenty of time to enjoy the great outdoors after a long day of being stuck in an office.