Hours Per Week: 20-30, Wage: $13.25 training & $15 starting
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
The cleanliness and security of our gondola operation is very important to us. As the sole occupant of the base operation overnight, the night security guard & cleaner is responsible for regularly patrolling the grounds, ensuring that all the facilities are secure. They are also responsible for the cleanliness of the base facilities, so that they’re clean and ready when welcoming guests in the morning.
• Do you enjoy working alone in a solitary environment?
• Do you enjoy cleaning?
• Are you a night owl and able to adjust your schedule so you can work through the night?
• Are you a self-starter who is detail oriented?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean all areas of the base operation, including washrooms, floors, tables, and offices
• Complete regular surveillance walkabouts
• Stay vigilant of your surroundings and keep accurate logs
Required Skills and Experience:
• Physically fit with the ability to do physical work for 10 hours in a row
• Experience in the security sector or a related field
• Willingness to work alone and through the night
• Time management skills
• Safety oriented with the ability and commitment to following all Worksafe procedures
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to joinourteam [at] seatoskygondola [dot] com (subject: Overnight%20Security%20%26%20Cleaner)
Staff Accommodation may be available, with shared and single rooms, in houses and apartments. Please inquire.